Transport Boutin has a mechanic job for you
At Boutin, the commitment of our mechanical department is put to the test every day, both at the garage and on the road. Our objective: to provide a safe and efficient transportation fleet adapted to all possible situations. Our mechanics make it their business to ensure that all trucks and trailers meet Boutin’s highest quality standards.
When you work as an apprentice or mechanic, a technical advisor, a foreman or a parts or tire clerk, we make sure you have the best working conditions possible. Our employees are proud to work in an environment that promotes team work and helping one another.
At Boutin, all employees have the opportunity to develop their passion, and are an important link in the company’s chain of success.
Benefits of working at Boutin's garage
- No rotational shiftwork
- Bonuses for night, evening and weekend shifts
- Temperature-controlled facilities to avoid extreme temperature fluctuations
- Various allowances for equipment: tools, boots, safety equipment, work clothes
Available position at a garage
heavy vehicle mechanic technician
- Vocational training in mechanics (or equivalent)
- Open to working as a team player
- Good physical condition
- Competitive wages and conditions
- Bonus for evening, night and weekend shift
- Employee benefit program
- Work tool allowance
- Work clothing provided after probation period
- Dynamic work environment
- Ongoing training
- Safe work environment
- Fixed schedules
Thrusday to Saturday from 6 am to 6 pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday frome 7 am to 7 pm
David Michaud MechanicWith us since 2009
- 7:30 a.m. - Truck lubrication
- 8 a.m. - Truck inspection
- 10 a.m. - Truck repairs
- Noon - Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. - Truck inspection to detect electrical problems
- 2:30 p.m. - Truck repairs – air leaks
- 3 p.m. - Truck lubrication
- 3:30 p.m. - End of day
Tips for applicants
- To arrive prepared, it’s a good idea to go over the tasks related to the position you are applying for.
- Prepare and bring the documents necessary for the hiring process with you.
- At the interview, be yourself. We want to be able to target your real interests and offer you a job that suits you.
CV, references from previous employers, driver’s license, preventive maintenance program (PMP) card (if available), copy of halocarbon training certificate (if available).